Monday, January 2, 2012

NEW YEAR 2012

Another year has finished and the years seem to fly by. Spent a wonderful Christmas with 5 of my 6 children. Totally missed Jeralee and her daughters. Times like this I wish we all lived closer. But totally enjoy every minute I have with family. I realize that there will be a time when my children's families will have grown and they will opt to stay at home.

I am looking forward to a new year and to see what exciting things and adventures I will have.
New Years Eve was our third year spending it with Geoff and Cheryl, they have been here since the 17th and will head back to Moscow this next weekend. Dinner and a movie home by 10:30 and I wasn't feeling the greatest went to bed 10 min to midnight. Ok that was a first for me, must be the old age settling in. The last three days have been really laid back putting away Christmas decorations and cleaning. How did I collect so much stuff. I am thinking more and more that less is better. The weather has been so spring like. I really would like some good snow so I can go skiing.

1 comment:

tiff snedaker said...

Our New Year's wasn't super exciting either. We spent it with our friends which we do every year. The weather here has been very nice too. Ran 5 miles outside yesterday and I could have done it in shorts!