Saturday, July 19, 2008

36 Bobbypins & 6 Elastics

Your all thinking where is this blog title going. I was thinking how often does everyone pull their bed away from the wall to vacuum and clean. I am lucky if it happens twice a year. I try to reach the vacuum hose clear under but it just doesn't do the trick like pulling the bed completely out. And when you do what surprises do you find. Besides lots of dust bunnies, there may be a stray sock, shoes you wonder what happen to, magazines, a book you forgot you were reading, things you forgot you were storing. Like the primary quilt the kidsin our ward did for Scott when he was Bishop. I looked and looked and several months later cleaning the queen room I pulled the the bed out and their it was in one of those vacuum bags with all the air sucked out. Or you can find yourself the proud owner of 36 bobbypins and 6 elastics that I found under the bed Tiffany and Marshall was using while staying with us. I couldn't believe how many there were so I counted them. So Tiffany you don't have to buy anymore bobbypins or elastics when you can't find any. Just pull your bed out.

2 comments:

Avry said...

Bwhaha!! Sounds like Tiff wore a lot of bobby pins to bed. :)

Jeralee said...

LOL. Bobby pins. I haven't used those in years. Tiff, that is a lot of bobby pins in just 3 short months. WOW! OR did Chandler strategically put them there? he he.