Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tag I am It!

Avry tagged me
What people I would of tagged have been tagged. So I thought I would just answer the questions.

8 Favorite TV Shows

1. Today Show
2. The Biggest Loser
3. Weather Channel
4. Golf Channel
5. Extreme Make Over
6. The Bachelor
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. CNN




8 Things I did Yesterday

1. Skied
2. Went to Bed at 9:30 pm
3. Drove to Big Sky
4. Had dinner in West Yellowstone
5. Got lots of sun on my face
6. Ate way to much
7. Spent the day with my future daughter in law
8. Up at 5:30 am



8 Things I'm Looking Forward To

1. My sons wedding in June
2. Spa Retreat in St. George
3. A week in Palm Springs
4. Spending time with my children
5. Lots more of skiing
6. Golfing this summer
7. Hiking
8. Summer (working out in the yard)




8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Jakers
2. Olive Garden
3. Johnny Carino
4. Sizzler
5. California Pizza Kitchen
6. Red Lobster
7. Sandpiper
8. PF Changs




8 Things on My Wish List

1. More understanding of the gospel
2. Travel anywhere especially England
3. Less wrinkles
4. To be 30 lbs lighter
5. A New House
6. A better economy.
7. Mission
8. Someone to clean my house

3 comments:

Avry said...

sounds like you have been busy! Some of our wants are the same! ;)

The Petty's said...

I found your blog again through Tiffany's list. It was fun reading a little about what you have been up to. You are a busy woman. Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I get to "retire" like you.(I know, you still work, but you play so hard, it seems like you are retired.) Glad you made it through your accident in one piece. Good luck with the wedding plans. Hope to see you and your family this summer.

jess said...

Hi Gladys. I am glad that you found our blogs. Just wanted to let you know that Becca isn't expecting. It is my sister-in-law Jamie. too funny. sorry for the confusion.
It is good to see that everyone in your family is doing well.