Saturday, November 15, 2008

Gratitude

This goes along with my last blog. Avry had a list of 20 things she was grateful for and tagged anyone who reads her blog to do it also. I thought hers was awesome and so it hard when you want to copy alot of hers. But here goes.

1. Christ and Heavenly Father

2. Prayers

3. Scott

4. Heated mattress pad and car seat

5. Blogs of my kids

6. Idaho Sunset and Sunrise

7. Walking anywhere

8. Laughter

9. Travel to new places

10. Smiling at everyone

11. Being a MOM

12. Debt Free

13. 3 roses

14. Holidays

15. A son out of Iraq

16. Learning new things

17. Family & Friends

18. Eating whatever I want

19. Serving Others

20. Home with a hot tub on cold winter nights.

4 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

I want to come sit in your hot tub :) Good list mama

Avry said...

I want to sit in your hot tub too! Loved reading your list! It puts a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing it. :)

The Ramblin Irishman said...

Okay, what goes on in that hot tub that everyone wants to be in it? Hmmmm. I liked your list too.

Aurelia said...

Good things to be grateful for! we have so much and we sometimes that the simple things are the most important.