Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Baby is 22


On November 10 my youngest son Geoff turned 22. He can tell you that there is some good and bad being the youngest of 6 kids. Good is that you get spoiled. Bad no family living close to celebrate your birthday except mom and dad. Its been 3 years since Geoff has been home for a birthday. Well his birthday landed on a Monday and what better thing to do for FHE then to have a birthday party.

We had a FHE group come in and I made cupcakes and had hats, favors and a goodie bag for all 21 of them. We played a game and had a good time.








Can you pick out the girl Geoff is interested in?

3 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

I guess the girl in the pink with the curly hair

Avry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Avry said...

Somehow I deleted my last post.. Anyways Looks like Geoff had a great day! :) I will pass on "picking her out" I think that would bug Geoff & I already know what she looks like.. haha!